Weather related cancellations for games that are listed in Zebra Web. (2 Hour Rule)
The home program is responsible to contact all referees as listed below:
- With full two hours’ notice – No fee due to referees
- Less than two hours’ notice - referees receive $30.00 for first game only
- This fee is due even if the officials did not arrive at the field.
- If multiple games are scheduled only one fee of $30.00 is due to each assigned official, this fee is NOT per game.
- For any game that has started, the officials are entitled to the full game fee.
- If scheduled for multiple games and weather causes any cancellation after at least one game has started no further fees are due officials.
- In all cases calling and/or leaving a voice message on the cell phone of each official shall be considered proper notification.
- E-mails will not be considered proper notification of game cancellations.
- Text messages may be sent but if the program does not receive a response they must call and/or leave a message before the 2-hour limit.
- After contacting both officials please notify your local assignor.
- In the case of a dispute about a payment due the final decision shall be made by the GSLOA.