- Beginning in 2021, the use of goalie chest protectors that meet the new NOCSAE performance standard will be mandatory in the US Lacrosse boys’ and girls’ youth rules, the NFHS boys’ and girls’ high school rules, and the NCAA men’s and women’s rules.
- Goalie chest protectors used after January 1, 2021 must be designed for lacrosse and meet the NOCSAE standard, ND200.
- Beginning in 2022, US Lacrosse boys’ field players, NFHS boys’ field players, and NCAA men’s field players must also wear chest protection that meets the NOCSAE ND200 standard.
- The NOCSAE standard is a performance standard, not a design standard.
- Product designs will likely vary from one manufacturer to another.
- Products must contain the NOCSAE logo and SEI certification mark to be legal for play.
- There must be marking on both the packaging and product that states that the product conforms to NOCSAE standard ND200.
Click here for more information