To register to work NJJLL games for the 2017
please read below and follow these
You must be an active member of the NJIOLA in 2017 to work games for the NJJLL.
If you do not make a meeting you cannot work in 2017
- For the 2017 season you must pay a $15.00 registration fee and attend one of the three mandatory
rules meetings. There is NO online test this year.
- The $15.00 fee is for all registrations received prior to March 10th,
- All registrations received after March 10th shall be
- Anyone who does not attend a rules meeting will not be eligible to work during the 2017 season.
- Use the "BUY NOW" button at the bottom of this page to pay your 2017 registration fee and choose the meeting you wish to attend:
- Sunday, March 19th at 12pm at the Hanover Marriott 1401 Route 10 East Whippany, NJ
- Tuesday, March 21st at 7pm at
the the Regency House - Best Western 140 Rt 23N. Pompton Plains,
- When you register you must use the same email address for the NJJLL as you do for the NJILOA and Arbiter
- All officials must be active members of US Lacrosse, valid through June 15th, 2017.
- Go to http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx to register sometime before March 15, 2017.
- It is highly recommended that you start the process early, it can take up to a week after you register with US Lacrosse for your membership to
show as valid in Arbiter Sports.
Please contact Randy Mills at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please DO NOT call with registration questions.
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE
NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR
REGISTER BELOW: YOU MUST USE YOUR ARBITER EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING
NOTE: YOU ARE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT TO ALL PRO SHOTS LLC
REGISTRATION IS NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON